This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we follow up on some feedback about Red Hat’s RHEL and CentOS changes. We also discuss an open-source alternative to ChatGPT and Google Bard called Open Assistant and then we take a look at some AI integrations with the Linux desktop and ONLYOFFICE. Plus, we have our tips/tricks and software picks. All this and much more on Destination Linux.
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
You can comment on the forum thread below or fill out the contact form at https://tuxdigital.com/contact
- 00:00 DL 330 Intro
- 00:51 Community Feedback about RHEL’s Source Code Changes
- 14:57 LINBIT – [ linbit.com ]
- 16:06 Open Assistant, Open Source AI Chat Bot – [ link ]
- 36:36 Bitwarden – [ bitwarden.com/tux ]
- 37:15 AI Plugin for ONLYOFFICE – [ link ]
- 43:49 Gaming: A Car That Turns – [ link ]
- 48:26 Sofware Spotlight: Newelle – [ link ]
- 53:13 Tip of the Week: Prompts for AI Chats
- 56:47 Outro