This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we will be discussing our adventures at the Southern California Linux Expo, SCaLE 20x, and sharing some behind the scenes interviews you don’t want to miss! Then we talk about a popular VPN going fully open source. Plus, we have our tips/tricks and software picks. All this and more coming up right now on Destination Linux to keep those penguins marching!
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Ryan (DasGeek) = dasgeekcommunity.com
Michael Tunnell = tuxdigital.com
Jill Bryant = jilllinuxgirl.com
Want to Support the Show?
Become a Patron = https://tuxdigital.com/contribute
Store = http://tuxdigital.com/store
You can comment on the forum thread below or fill out the contact form at https://tuxdigital.com/contribute
- 00:00:00 = Welcome to DL 316
- 00:00:55 = Community Feedback: Viruses & Malware on Linux – [ ssh honeypot video ]
- 00:09:54 = Linode: Cloud Services – [ linode.com/tux ]
- 00:11:44 = Our Experience at SCALE 20x (2023)
- 00:27:08 = LINBIT Interview at SCALE 20x – [ linbit.com ]
- 00:31:25 = SCALE Coverage Part 2
- 00:42:14 = GitLab Interview at SCALE 20x
- 00:45:05 = Bitwarden Password Manager – [ bitwarden.com/tux ]
- 00:47:24 = News: Nord VPN Goes Open Source – [ link ]
- 00:57:31 = Gaming: Volley Pals – [ link ]
- 01:05:58 = Software Spotlight: Vagrant – [ link ]
- 01:08:00 = Tip of the Week: Autocomplete in Vagrant
- 01:09:03 = Join the DL Community
- 01:09:30 = How to Watch DL Live!
- 01:10:22 = Get some cool DL Swag at TuxDigital.com/Store – [ link ]
- 01:11:48 = More great content at TuxDigital.com
- 01:12:17 = Outro
I am definitely skeptical when it comes to NordVPN. But I still have not enough experience with it. They also run an affiliate program.
Continue the discussion at forum.tuxdigital.com
1 more reply