This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we’re going to discuss open source hardware and the important part it plays in our future. Then we discuss the dangers of using VS Code. Plus, we have our tips/tricks and software picks. All this and more coming up right now on Destination Linux to keep those penguins marching!
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Ryan (DasGeek) = dasgeekcommunity.com
Michael Tunnell = tuxdigital.com
Jill Bryant = jilllinuxgirl.com
Want to Support the Show?
Become a Patron = https://tuxdigital.com/contribute
Store = http://tuxdigital.com/store
You can comment on the forum thread below or fill out the contact form at https://tuxdigital.com/contribute
- 00:00 = Welcome to DL 308
- 00:50 = Community Feedback
- 05:04 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/tux )
- 06:23 = CoolerMaster Going Open Source!!!
- 23:39 = VSCode Marketplace Malware Madness
- 31:38 = Gaming: Juan Sin Miedo
- 36:03 = Software Spotlight: Swetrix Analytics
- 43:00 = Tip of the Week
- 45:04 = We’re Going to SCALE! (Southern California Linux Expo)
- 46:22 = How to watch live!
- 47:43 = Become a Patron of DL
- 48:16 = TuxDigital Store
- 48:56 = More content at TuxDigital.com
- 49:25 = Outro
Thank you guys for the shout out I really appreciate it, and thanks to Jill for agreeing to the interview.(for much less than $10,000)
Here is the channel in case anyone wants to check it out
Continue the discussion at forum.tuxdigital.com