On this episode of This Week in Linux, we’ve got a new announcement from DLN regarding the Fedora Podcast. In Distro News, we’ve got new releases from AlmaLinux OS, Lakka and a new Floppy related distro. We’ve got some legal news to discuss this week as Audacity is back in the news with some more controversial stuff going on. A user was informed by their ISP that apparently downloading Ubuntu is somehow bad. In Security News were going to talk about Firefox’s new security architecture Firefox Fission and apparently FBI is going to begin sharing breach / password data with the public. I’ll you know what that’s all about as well as so much more coming up on this week episode of TWIL, Your Weekly Source for Linux GNews!
- 00:00 = Welcome
- 00:00 = Welcome to TWIL 153
- 01:16 = Fedora Podcast Is Back!
- 02:42 = AlmaLinux OS 8.4 Stable Released
- 05:20 = ISP Issues DMCA Notice for Downloading Ubuntu
- 09:14 = Audacity Introducing CLA?
- 20:32 = Digital Ocean: VPS & App Platform ( https://do.co/dln )
- 22:13 = Inkscape 1.1 Released
- 26:18 = Firefox’s New Site Isolation Architecture
- 29:14 = Have I Been Pwned Goes Open Source
- 32:48 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 35:25 = This Week in KDE: KCommandBar
- 38:46 = Floppinux: Linux On A Floppy
- 40:16 = Lakka 3.0 Released
- 42:35 = Glimpse Image Editor on Hiatus
- 55:04 = Outro